Iowa Bank Tax Guide
- Federal Bank Taxes – S Corporations and C Corporations
- “S” Corporations – The Road to Eligibility
- S Corporations – Shareholder Basis
- Cash Method or Accrual Method of Accounting for Income Taxes?
- The Iowa Financial Institution Franchise Tax
- Apportionment of Gross Receipts
- Iowa Sales Tax on Computers
- Iowa “S” Banks and Their Shareholders
- Interest and Dividends from Federal Securities – Taxation of Iowa S Corporation Shareholders
- Iowa-Exempt Securities
- Iowa Taxable Securities
- Double-Exempt Securities
TABLES OF EQUIVALENT YIELDS
Updated tables are being prepared to reflect 2013 rates.